Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What a year can do.


This seriously is the best feeling ever. Not worrying how silly you look-but just letting all your happiness out to show everyone just how awesome friendship is. 
Allison, Jessica and I

On June 10, 2011 I was on a plane to Vegas with two girls that I cannot even picture life without anymore. We were going to celebrate Allison's bachelorette party and my oh my-what a year can do! On June 10, 2012 My friend Jessica and I embarked on a mini road trip to McKinney, Texas to go hang out with Allison her awesome husband and also this other sweet man in in her life. What great change and good can come in a year! We now have an extra person to hang out with, the little, handsome and smiley Evan Baggerly. 



Allison, Jessica and I met at ATM during our sophomore year and ever since this meeting we have been very close friends. We have awesome memories from College Station like studying at PotBelly's, getting our Aggie rings together and going to football games. We also were probably called "those crazy girls" because honestly, when we are together we really just do not care how ridiculous we look/sound. 

Some of my favorite memories are:
1) walking under the century tree. For all my non Aggie people. There is a tree on campus that is GORGEOUS. However, you are not supposed to walk under it alone, but rather with the person you will marry one day or something like that. Some girls would never walk under it unless they were engaged or getting proposed to. Many times, there are candles and roses and even wedding ceremonies under this tree. This tree gets a lot of lovin'! 

Some people said that if you walked under it alone you would be alone forever or something like that. Since we loved each other so much, we walked under the tree together. We even ate lunch under there and Allison would climb on the limbs. 

2)Topless Tuesdays: Every week we had dinner together on Tuesdays. I swear on Hannah's life that that is ALL THAT HAPPENED. Our tops always stayed on but whenever we would talk while walking through campus like "Hey, What time are we doing Topless Tuesday at?!"-we turned a ton of heads!

3)Pranking our Professor: We had this really hilarious/awesome statistics professor our senior year named Dr. Hall. He reminded us of a caring grandfather so we named him Grandpa Hall and he loved it. He loved us and we sat right in the front row because we were afraid if we didn't that we would fail loved statistics. Well on April Fools day we were studying crazily for an exam in the flag room and we decided to prank call him to tell him we had amoebic meningitis. If you do not know what this is google it! It is a very serious disease but we also felt like it was very uncommon and we did not think he would know what it was even though he has a Ph.D. We called him and told him we all had amoebic meningitis from swimming in a lake and that we were all in the hospital and that we would not be able to take the test. He sounded very concerned and just kept repeating what we were saying then we just broke out in laughter. We found out later than he was actually in a board meeting, but took our phone call because he was so concerned. I feel like he really understood us and our friendship- because his response was not anger or frustration but he laughed with us and just says "oh, you girls!: Again, we were "those girls". 

Years have past and not much has changed. We are still amazing friends, we bring out the best in each other and oh my goodness can we make each other laugh. We all got a good ab workout from the past 72 hours of being together. Here are some pictures of my favorite things we did this past weekend without skipping a beat. 

Bottom: chocolate chip cookie mix, oreos, then brownie mix. Seriously so easy and best dessert ever. 
For full recipe go here: We just used store bought mixes and layered, but you can go from scratch as well. Brookie Cookie.

We Got Pedicures!

We tried to be beauticians and create fancy up do's. This is the idea I got from Pinterest- so easy right?!


I ended up with this..............bahahahahah I will say Jessica wore it proudly for a good 4 hours!

We hung out and played with this guy a bunch. He is such a good baby.  



A year can make a difference however it can leave things all the same. I love these two girls more than words can say. They have made a difference in my life and no matter how many years go by, I know we will be by each others side no matter how far away we are from one another. I always look forward to spending time with them because I know there are always new memories to be made and more laughs to be heard. 

To follow Allison's Family Blog click here: http://baggerlyfamily.blogspot.com/





3 comments:

  1. We do make some great memories! I had totally forgot about my rockin' hairstyle. However, you did forget about the peanut butter honey nut cheerio clusters that are now in one large clump on my counter :) I am so thankful to have you girls in my life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you forget the awesome hairdo?! I did not take pictures of the cheerio clusters! That was definitely a failure too thanks to the heat. Love you too Jess, hope to see you again VERY soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooo happy that y'all came to visit! I cannot wait until we get together again this summer. I was telling Matt how blessed I am to have the two of you as friends. Love you both oh so much!

    ReplyDelete