Sunday, April 21, 2013

Capturing Moments


I did a photo shoot yesterday for a little girl who is turning one next month! Kinsley Brielle Estelle. Such a fun little lady to work with. She never got fussy and was happy go lucky the whole two hours we were at the McNay. 





















The photo shoot yesterday was such a neat thing to be a part of because I did her moms(A'Livia) maternity pictures around this time last year at the same location- the McNay. 





Holland and I also captured some sweet moments of Kinsley as a newborn. 




Yesterday in the middle of some Estelle family pictures, I got to help capture another super sweet moment that involved something  sparkly!!










Cory and A'livia- Holland and I are so happy for you both! You both are so lucky to have one another for life partners and Kinsley is such a lucky girl to have you both as her parents.  It has been fun helping y'all capture moments this past year :). Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment