Thursday, August 8, 2013

South Town IPA


Holland has been busy with work at Ranger Creek! His very first recipe called  South Town IPA was released on August 1st ( National IPA Day)! There were many events going on around San Antonio and it is currently in bars in Austin as well. I made a Facebook event and I was SO shocked to see how many people came out to the Friendly Spot to support Holland and his brew. One of his college roommates drove from Austin, we had friends from middle school, high school, family and even our amazing neighbors made it out to enjoy a cold glass in the summer heat. I unfortunately did not get pictures of everyone but I want to thank everyone for coming out to make it a special night for Holland. I cannot express how proud I am of him for how far he has come with his career. I know this is a small victory and there are many more to come his way in the future. 

Here are some photos from the release night. 
Holland and Josh pouring samples. 


Cheers!

Holland handing his dad a sample. YUM!

These are our wonderful neighbors who watch Hannah and Bleu for us. We love them!

Holland and one of Ranger Creeks biggest Fans, Michele!

Lats night there was another tasting event at World of Beer. Since it was on a Wednesday it was not as crowded and I did not promote it as much but some friends still made it out at the last minute to enjoy South Town.  



YAY Holland!!
If you are interested in trying a delicious craft beer made by my honey- Southtown IPA is available in San antonio at:

The Cove
The Point Park & Eats
Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Park North
Stella Public House
The Official San Antonio Flying Saucer
Big Hops Growler Station
The Friendly Spot Ice House
BONESHAKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment