Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Last Day- From Bleu


Good Morning! Mom and Dad said this is gonna be a good day. They said we are going to celebrate the awesome life I have had.  Dad woke up with me since he had to brew early today. He fed me breakfast and let me outside.  After breakfast we all snuggled on the big bed. That was special because I haven't been able to get on mom and dad's bed since I couldn't see anymore.  I missed it. 
 After breakfast my Auntie Vanessa came by with my cousins, Stella and Parker.  They brought me a bean and cheese taco. They know how much I love tortillas! When I was younger I ate over 100 tortillas that were for Chilifest when my parents were in college.

Mom took me over to see my Gram.  Gram usually comes to my house everyday but today I got to go to her house! I went swimming with my friend Shadow.  She usually doesn't like me very much but she was really nice to me today. She must know it is my special day to celebrate me.

After I swam we had to leave and so I had to say goodbye to my Gram. I love her so much. She always  calls me Bleu Bird.  I loved hearing her voice when she came over every day while mom and dad were at work.  

 Wow we rode in the car A LOT today. I didn't feel like sticking my head out of the window. I just wanted to lay on my belly and relax. Mom took me to a place with a drive through that smelled amazing.
 MOM GOT ME AND DAD WHATABURGER FOR LUNCH!! I love burgers so much. I haven't had one of these since my birthday in February.  It was cool to go to where my Dad works. We had a picnic outside.
 I was done eating my burger but I kept hearing my dads paper that was wrapped around his burger move. I kept thinking I was gonna get more. I didn't get any of his hamburger but dad shared his fries with me.

 I am so glad mom didn't go to work today. I didn't have to go into my crate at all today.
 All the swimming and burgers made me really tired. I took a nice long nap in my favorite bed in my parents room. I snored so loud but nobody cared.

Mom and Dad held me when I left. They told me how much they loved me and how much of a good boy I was over and over. I really had the best parents any dog could ever have.

I had an awesome day doing the things I love to do and eating all of my favorite foods. I had an amazing life with an awesome family that loved me like I was a human.  I am going to miss them and I know they are going to miss me.

Love, Bleu

No comments:

Post a Comment