Friday, July 12, 2013

Briones Wedding Video



I have become semi obsessed with making video montages.  I just finished wrapping up one for some dear friends of ours, Amy and Elise Briones.  Words cannot express the amount of love that was felt by everyone on their Wedding Day. During their vows to one another there was not a dry eye in the crowd.  I am so glad to have been a witness of their dedication to one another on that special day.  When I finished making the video and I was previewing it I had tears in my eyes. Throughout all of the images all you can see are two amazing beautiful people in love.  Please enjoy and leave words of love for the happy couple.


                                       To watch click on this link: Briones Wedding Video

Note: Song used in the video- "A Thousand Years" was signed by a friend during the ceremony as part of Amy's vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment