Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lemon-Coconut Tofu Squares

A few weeks ago Hollands co workers (Rob) car broke down and Holland helped him tow it back up to his house in New Braunfels so it could get fixed.   To thank Holland, Rob's wife made him a "goodie bag" full of AMAZING THINGS! She gave us roasted almonds and cashews, some flower tea and these literally to-do-for Lemon-Cocunut Tofu Squares.



I have been a fan of lemon cupcakes and bars for a while, but these babies took it to a whole other level. This past Friday after work I got an iced coffee(to energize myself to be social that evening) and then I went and got a lemon bar from the bakery across the street from the coffee shop. Don't get me wrong, it was a delicious lemon bar but it just reminded me how amazing the other one was.

Ironically and Luckily, we met up with Rob and his family for lunch this weekend and I got to ask her where on earth she got the recipe from. She told me she got it from Whole Living and within an hour of lunch I was researching and making a grocery list for everything I needed.

This is VERY easy to make. You do need a lemon zester and a food processor.

Recipe Here

Holland and I are really enjoying this beautiful weather. I am hoping it stays like this but it is probably unlikely.  We hope that everyone has a glorious week.

Hannah and Bleu enjoying the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment