Monday, May 21, 2012

You're Welcome,

So if you know me even slightly, you know that I am slightly CDO. That is like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order as they should be!
I am always trying to find ways to make things more organized, easier to find, easier to get the job done. 

My mom has finally come to terms with my CDO and lets be honest, I get a portion of it from her. She always finds me awesome tupperware that folds up or baskets to organize anything in the house and so on. Her latest find were some key covers. It was even more amazing because they were owls!! I heart owls. I think because I can relate to them for having big eyes. 


So I was so pumped and ready to attach all six of them to my key ring then I decided that it may be a little over board. SO I shared the love with Holland. I put the mint green one on his house key and I put the hot pink one on mine. Wow..... is all I have to say. Now I don't have to look for the lowes stamp embedded in the key, but rather just look for my cute hot pink owl. 

Holland, however has not discovered the magic.......

He came home the other day and opened the door and I was so excited and with a big smile on my face asked him " Wasn't it SO easy to find your key and open the front door today!? He gave me a bored stare and a look like " are you kidding me?" and replied "NO". 

My heart shattered into a bunch of pieces because he was not APPRECIATING his awesome mint owl like he should be. 

So today when I heard that he was home thanks to the announcements of hows and barks from Bleu and Hannah at the window, I RAN to the front door before he got there and you know what I did..... that's right.... I LOCKED IT FORCING HIM TO SEE HOW AWESOME MINT GREEN OWL IS AND HOW IT TAKES HIM SO MUCH LESS TIME TO FIND HIS HOUSE KEY AND GET IN. 

I asked him again": WASNT IT SOOOO EASY TO FIND YOUR KEY AND GET IN THE HOUSE?"

Holland: " I like how you locked the front door right as I got here"

I explained that I was merely trying to make him realize what an awesome favor I did for him by putting this on his key. He still does not see how easy I have made his life.   I think I might put the rest of the owl clan all over his keys so he is forced to love on them. 

I on the other hand HIGHLY recommend this key accessory. It is not only cute, but it is EFFICIENT. 




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing a blog now. It will be nice to keep up. Love the owl key covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SUPER easy to find my key with my new owl key cover :-P

    ReplyDelete