Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Speedy Spring

Well hello blog! I have missed you.

Spring has always been a busy time of year for us. We LOVE everything about Spring.  Except for the time change and springing forward an hour- we hate that! The temperature gets warmer, we usually start planting new produce in our garden and relax, relax and relax.  However, this year is a little different. Oh yeah, because we are less than 3 months away from getting MARRIED! It still sounds so crazy when I say it out loud.  There are time when I look down at my hand and I just think " Wow, this is happening!"Not in a I am going to freak out and run away type of feeling but just pure excitement! I have said it more than 5 times that I wish our wedding day was tomorrow. I honestly cannot wait for it.

Some awesome things that have happened to us this Spring:
*On March 7 we purchased our first house together! It is currently getting all kinds of face lifts thanks to my Dad. He has a vision and I am trusting him since he has done these types of things a time or two before.

*On March 15th Holland and I stood in the Montgomery Wedding. We were so excited to be a part of Adam and Morgan's special day!


*I turned the Big 27 on March 23rd! Rolling down to the late 20's!


* On March 29th Holland's ( and my soon to be) Niece, Raya turned 4! We also traveled to College Station to take our engagement pictures with our Photographer, Kurtis Kronk and his super assistant MT.


We also went to Denver this past weekend but now my photos have had enough and do not want to come to my blog! I will have to do a separate post for Denver happenings.

I am so pumped for this upcoming weekend! All of my best friends and my family are coming together for my bridal shower! Some of these friends I haven't seen in person since the summertime so I am SOOOOO excited to catch up on some girl time. I cannot wait to play games, eat cupcakes and catch up with everyone. :)

Hope y'all are all having a fabulous week! I am anxious to go to work just so we can get to the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment