Monday, December 10, 2012

Mama said my shoes could take me ANYWHERE!

 You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their shoes..... where they goin'..... where they been........ -Forrest Gump

Well I have been having issues with my left foot. It has been going on for the past three months and after seeing two podiatrists and having my chiropractor readjust it two times I went and bought some NEW SHOES!!! - Per request from my dr. I saw her when I was 7 or 8 years old when I fractured my right foot so it was funny to see her reaction today when she saw me today.

She examined me and told me I have some plantar fascia tendonitus blabidiblah. My diagnosis had way too many syllables to remember and I was just glad she knew what it was!  I got wrapped up in this fancy pink bandage to take pressure off my tendon and a letter for work stating that I need to be excused for wearing tennis shoes to school for the next 6 months.  I looove me some shoes other than tennis that is for sure. We will see how this goes!
The foot wrap- have to keep it like this for 3 days! I think my big toe looks funny all pulled down. 

Hannah loves her momma's stinky "broken" foot.

I havent gotten a new pair of shoes in over three years! We will see where these take me. Hopefully away from having to see doctors for my foot- what a way to make you feel old!

Thanks mama for the early Christmas present :).  



No comments:

Post a Comment